When sending an Email Campaign (How to Send an Email Campaign) Crelate will provide a status to allow users to track the progress of that campaign email. These statuses are searchable allowing you to query your database for contacts with a delivery, hard bounce, clicked, etc status (Searching Based on Campaign Status).
The statuses will also display directly on a contact record (see screen shot below).
For more information on what each status means, see the break down below:
- Sent: Email has been sent from our email server
- Delivered: Email has been received by recipient's mailbox (please note, not all email servers provide a 'delivery receipt' but for those that do, the delivered status will be added)
- Opened: The recipient has opened the email
- Clicked: The recipient has selected a link within the body of the email
- Soft Bounce: Temporary delivery issues to recipient (Crelate will retry to send if address is valid)
- Hard Bounce: Permanent delivery issues to recipient
- Unsubscribed: The recipient has unsubscribed and wishes to not receive further campaign emails
- Spam Complaint: The recipient has marked as spam in inbox