If your Chrome Extension is spinning, you may need to enable third-party cookies or check your extension's site data access.
To enable third-party cookies in your Google Chrome Browser follow these steps:
- Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- In the "Privacy and security" section, click the Content settings button (this should be the 2nd to last option).
5. In the "Cookies" section, make sure that "Block third-party cookies" is disabled. Also, ensure that "Allow sites to save and read cookie data" is enabled
To check your extension's site data access, follow these steps:
- Right click on the extension icon in the upper right of the toolbar
- Hover over the option that reads "This can read and change site data"
- Ensure that "On all sites" is the selected option