If changing email domains we recommend the below:
- Changing your Login ID - You'll want to adjust your new email address to become your Crelate login ID
- Email Connection - You'll want to add your new email connection to the database.
- Editing your Builk Email Domain - please note, you'll want to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance here.
- Email Journaling - please note, you'll want to reach out to email@example.com for further assistance here.
If changing website / portal / logos
- Portal Logo - For any logo, company name, or color configuration, you may adjust that in our portal settings
- GDPR Term links - Any links that have been previously created for GDPR management may need to be updated as well.
- Iframe for portal - You'll want to update your portal code if you do adjust your job's page URL (see below)
- Org name change for job postings- That display name can be updated in Crelate. You may also wish to reach out to a Crelate representative to change your Crelate job's page URL as well
- Email Templates / Signatures - For those template and signatures that have been created, you'll want to make any necessary amendments.