1. First, on your Go Daddy home page, you'll want to select your name and then choose "Manage Domains" or navigate to the following URL: https://dcc.godaddy.com/domains/
2. Next, you'll want to navigate to DNS and "Manage Zones."
3. From there, enter the name of your domain and select "Search."
4. Next, in your Crelate settings area, you'll want to navigate to "email" and then view the 3 records that will need to be added to your Go Daddy account. Please note, these records need to first be enabled by a Crelate support representative. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
5. In Go Daddy, scrolling down to the bottom of the page, you'll see the "Add" option below.
That will allow you to choose your "Type." The "Host" in Go Daddy will be reflected as the "Name" that you see in Crelate. The "Value" will be similarly titled "Value" in the email settings in Crelate. You may copy the text over from Crelate to the appropriate field in Go Daddy. Please make sure to save your changes when complete.
6. Add CNAME below as is:
7. Add DKIM (as a Type=TXT) as a new record by copying and pasting the text from step 4
8. Add or edit your SPF record. Typically, your DNS may already have and SPF record such as - v=spf1 include:outlook.com - all. In this instance simply include:mailgun.org into that existing SPF record ie. v=spf1 include:outlook.com include:mailgun.org - all
Or, if no such record exists, add via the screen shot below:
8. Return to Crelate and navigate to Settings >> Email Campaign to verify the added records. Please Note: The length of verification varies by DNS and may take up to 24-48 hours to process.