In Crelate, you'll have the ability as an account administrator to purchase and utilize text messaging.
- To begin, you'll want to navigate to Settings | Manage Licenses. From there, you'll have the option to select which packaged you'd prefer.
- Next, use the toggle arrows to select the number of licenses you'd like to add to your account.
- You will then be redirected to a Text Message settings area where you may use the () sign to add a text message number.
- Next, choose your preferred area code and continue.
- Please then review that number prior to confirming.
- Now that the number has been added, you may then assign a user's name. You will also have the capability to set up Call Forwarding or set a Voice Message.
Please Note: This step is REQUIRED in order to send text message. You must assign a user to a number.
Call Forwarding is enabled for our L2 and higher SMS customers and will give you the capability to route any calls to a number of your choice. If this is disabled, you may instead adjust a Voice Message below which will read an automated script that can be adjusted.
As a use case for Call Forwarding- I have been sending SMS messages with a candidate in my database and he/she as a result, gives me a call. Because this number is for SMS only, you may redirect those calls directly to a number of your choice.
- To enable, navigate to Settings | Text Message and toggle the Call Forwarding option to ON.
- You will then view the below prompt. (Please note: 500 minutes will be included for our L2 and higher customers). Next, add your number and save above.
- To complete the process, simply add in the number of your choosing via the Forwarding Number section.
Video Walkthrough - How to Sign up for Text Messaging