Our weekly job email will help to keep you up to date on recent Crelate activity.
To start managing your weekly email settings, select your navigation menu and select "Your Profile & Preferences"
Afterwards, you'll want to navigate to the Preferences section.
Below is a screen shot of what's included in that report:
Let's take a look at the different parts of the email in more detail:
- Contacts Added: Number of contacts added by you in the last week
- New Applications on Your Jobs: New applications in the last week on Jobs that you own
- Activity Logged: Total amount of activity logged by you in the last week
- Activity Due Next Week: Number activities that you have coming up in the next week
- Activity Logged: Amount of activity logged by everyone in the last week
- Contacts Added: Number of contacts added by everyone in the last week
- Jobs Added: Number of Jobs added in the last week
- New Applications: Number of new applications in the last week
- This shows what you have due next week divided by day
- This area shows the Top 10 most recently interacted with Jobs that you own (Note that recent activity counts if anyone has interacted with the job or its candidates, not just yourself)
- New Applications: Number of new applications on the Job in the last week
- New Candidates: Number of new candidates added to the Job in the last week
- Total Activity: Number of activities logged regarding the Job or on the Job itself
- This area lists the number of Job Board Postings that will expire in the next week ordered by soonest first. For the Paid Job Board postings, you'll see the Job name and the Board name. For the Free Job Board postings, you'll only see the name as Jobs that are posted to Free Job Boards are posted to all of the Free Job Boards enabled in your organization's settings