Setting Up Crelate with Monster for Sponsored Postings
- Go to Settings, then click the "Portal" tile followed by clicking "Select Individual Job Boards." You will also want to ensure your Job Board Publishing is enabled.
- For posting to sponsored job boards, you will need to reach out to your account representative so that they may provide you with their ATS vendor ID and password. This can then be linked directly in Crelate
- For Publishing to Monster, Dice, Indeed, or Career Builder for Sponsored Postings you will need to go through the following steps (this is similar to Career Builder but instead of a vendor ID you will input a username/password).
1. Go to Settings>Portal>Portal>>Integrations
2. Next, click on the "Add membership info..." in the "Portal Settings" for and enter in your username and password from your Monster Account.
3. From there, you may select the job board that you'd like to publish to (see screen shot below).
3. Next, you will need to reach out to your account representative for their specific ATS vendor ID and password.
4. After you put in your Account credentials your information will be saved and you can click "OK".
If you are not a specific account holder and are simply looking to publish 1 sponsored position, you also have that option available.
While reviewing a job you'd like to sponsor, you may first select the Publish icon followed by Post within the 'sponsored postings' area.
That will then prompt the option to sponsor your jobs to the different vendors offered within Crelate.